Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 20:11

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 07 Nov 2009, 17:20 
Editors
Editors

Oh. So a feature that's present and working in the demo is broken in the full game. Wow. :shock:

PostPosted: 28 Nov 2009, 13:06 

Any solution? :(

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: 23 Jul 2010, 21:40 

Hi, I have the same problem indurein user, even with the widescreen option active, the FOV insists on getting stretched, the curious thing is that in the game, when the widescreen mode is active, the HUD is corrected, but I'd rather have the HUD stretched than a car with the thickness of a truck

I use Win7 x64, nVidia 9400GT and monitor AOC L32W831 1360x768

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: 24 Jul 2010, 02:59 

I tried using the registry key of demo version in full version but when run the j2Launcher.exe the preceding registry is back, and automatically runs the Juiced2Config.exe. Is Possible to use "something" of the demo version to repair the full version of Juiced2?

Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: 31 Jul 2010, 02:10 

I tried using the registry key of demo version in full version...

I was referring to that found at the link http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ngyomwqnemi

I downloaded the demo version to see with my own eyes, unbelievable, in the demo version does support 16:9 widescreen, but in the full version does not works correctly, with respect to logging, it works for both the demo and for the full version (When the full version and demo are on the same PC)

Does anyone have any idea how to solve this? There is the possibility of using the demo version to fix the problem of the full version?

I even tried using the executable of the demo but does not work, help :(

PostPosted: 03 Aug 2010, 02:51 

hi, looking on the internet found a solution to the Juiced 2 HIN, but is from another forum, found this link: http://pdclinks.net/forum/lofiversion/index.php/t47776.html (The forum is Portuguese of Portugal, check the crack link), of course, before I forget, do not test the "J2Launcher.exe" file this crack, test the file "juiced2_hin_update.exe" This worked, but has flaws in the texts (Ex: When quit the game, the message "select league" appears instead of "Quit the game?" Among other flaws but nothing to panic), I hope I have helped!

PostPosted: 15 Apr 2011, 16:24 

hi, looking on the internet found a solution to the Juiced 2 HIN, but is from another forum, found this link: http://pdclinks.net/forum/lofiversion/index.php/t47776.html (The forum is Portuguese of Portugal, check the crack link), of course, before I forget, do not test the "J2Launcher.exe" file this crack, test the file "juiced2_hin_update.exe" This worked, but has flaws in the texts (Ex: When quit the game, the message "select league" appears instead of "Quit the game?" Among other flaws but nothing to panic), I hope I have helped!

Thanks. It's work great but desactive the LIVE. Any solution?

PostPosted: 26 Jul 2014, 13:44 

indurein wrote:
hi, looking on the internet found a solution to the Juiced 2 HIN, but is from another forum, found this link: http://pdclinks.net/forum/lofiversion/i ... 47776.html (The forum is Portuguese of Portugal, check the crack link), of course, before I forget, do not test the "J2Launcher.exe" file this crack, test the file "juiced2_hin_update.exe" This worked, but has flaws in the texts (Ex: When quit the game, the message "select league" appears instead of "Quit the game?" Among other flaws but nothing to panic), I hope I have helped!

Can you please upload the Juiced_2_HIN_Update.exe ?
Thanks

PostPosted: 29 Jul 2014, 15:07 

Rays wrote:
indurein wrote:
hi, looking on the internet found a solution to the Juiced 2 HIN, but is from another forum, found this link: http://pdclinks.net/forum/lofiversion/i ... 47776.html (The forum is Portuguese of Portugal, check the crack link), of course, before I forget, do not test the "J2Launcher.exe" file this crack, test the file "juiced2_hin_update.exe" This worked, but has flaws in the texts (Ex: When quit the game, the message "select league" appears instead of "Quit the game?" Among other flaws but nothing to panic), I hope I have helped!

Thanks

I uninstalled the game a while ago and I no longer have the file. Sorry :(

PostPosted: 13 Aug 2014, 19:44 

indurein wrote:
Rays wrote:
indurein wrote:

Thanks

I uninstalled the game a while ago and I no longer have the file. Sorry :(

Oh atleast you should have backup that file because its no longer available in internet and if there any other way to fix the aspect ratio other than that file. I am very sorry for disturbing you.
Thanks