Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 17:57

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 09 Dec 2015, 02:38 

Padellus wrote:
ehi Chris, sorry I can ask you another question ot? There are other ways to get on the various AC image in 1280x1024 in fullscreen and not stretched? Or even a way to zoom the image, even by drivers? (I have a 270X).
I can not play no AC for this reason! :(

What are AC images? Assassin's Creed? I'm afraid I don't know much about it, sorry.

PostPosted: 09 Dec 2015, 10:48 

chris686 wrote:
Padellus wrote:
ehi Chris, sorry I can ask you another question ot? There are other ways to get on the various AC image in 1280x1024 in fullscreen and not stretched? Or even a way to zoom the image, even by drivers? (I have a 270X).
I can not play no AC for this reason! :(

What are AC images? Assassin's Creed? I'm afraid I don't know much about it, sorry.

sorry, I was referring to Unity.

PostPosted: 17 Dec 2015, 10:30 

Its even working with the latest update from today. 17th of decembre 2015 - great job !!

but the FOV hack isnt working anymore. i have to look for another solution. or can you add a fov setting as well ?

PostPosted: 20 Dec 2015, 01:39 

Unfortunately I won't be supporting this any longer, but that wasn't ever a planned feature anyway.

I've got another project I'm starting preliminary work on which would hopefully reduce the instances of things like that (The FOV fix breaking) for future games. I know that's a no consolation for you now, but my hope is the utility I have in mind will improve things for us folks who like to play on wide screens.

PostPosted: 14 Dec 2020, 03:12 
Insiders
Insiders

Does anyone have an alternate link to the latest version? The primary in the first post is dead. Abram sad.