Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 10:51

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
PostPosted: 18 Jun 2013, 18:28 

Wow, that was fast. I tested it and while it does center the menus again the life display doesn't show at all.

PostPosted: 18 Jun 2013, 19:04 
Insiders
Insiders

Midnight wrote:
Wow, that was fast. I tested it and while it does center the menus again the life display doesn't show at all.

Yes that is a known thing. It is on my list to do for the future...but when I have no idea. I managed to finish the game 3 times like this, even on the hardest difficulty:)) To be honest Initially I thought the game was made like this :)) (and I opened the wheel each time to see my life) until you guys said otherwise:))

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

PostPosted: 18 Jun 2013, 19:38 

helifax wrote:
Midnight wrote:

Yes that is a known thing. It is on my list to do for the future...but when I have no idea. I managed to finish the game 3 times like this, even on the hardest difficulty:)) To be honest Initially I thought the game was made like this :)) (and I opened the wheel each time to see my life) until you guys said otherwise:))

Awww, if you finished it 3 times already it sounds like you do like the game at least as much as I do. ;)
I'm doing my second playthrough (trying to get all secrets and achievements this time) and I agree it's certainly managable even on the hardest difficulty without seeing a health, focus and spammer energy bar. The screen artifacts give a clue about low health anyway. Still I think it would be nice if everything was in place.

Anyway, I'm content knowing that you know what the issues are and I'll leave it up to you to decide when and wether it's worthwhile to fix.

PostPosted: 22 Jun 2013, 16:16 

Thanks for your work on the patch.

I actually managed to get triple monitors working with Eyefinity without any patch. However there is an issue with the aspect ratio i think.

My resolution is 5760x1200 and although it works across all 3 monitors it appears there is a zoom in or the height is stretched. I cannot see other menu items to change screen resolution once in the settings so its a nightmare.

I would like to know the settings for the ini file that i can edit as i would like to have a play around with this myself as i think i am going to get incompatibility with a lot of games and if i have learned how to edit files myself i can then apply my knowledge to other games i come across in the future.

Can you post some ideas on some settings to try and a brief rundown what it will achieve.

For example this file:

[Engine.LocalPlayer]
AspectRatioAxisConstraint=AspectRatio_MaintainYFOV

The Y ratio relates to the vertical which is what i am having issues with. Because my monitor is 16:10 does this create extra problems in Eyefinity?

Any advice is truly appreciated. I believe once i get my head round this a little more i will be able to tweak my ini files in my games personally.

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2014, 11:47 

This is exactly the sort of thing I came here for, thanks for your time and effort on creating the fix, helifax!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8