Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 12:23

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: 14 Jun 2013, 00:17 
Insiders
Insiders

I've added a fix to Flawless Widescreen - to be honest I didn't pay alot of attention as to wither or not the same issues were present with the HUD but do report back.

Want to keep Flawless Widescreen alive? Donate Here

PostPosted: 14 Jun 2013, 02:13 

the hud bug stays in flawless widescreen fix.

PostPosted: 14 Jun 2013, 13:43 

Please, look at screens...

YFOV with WSF OFF:

YFOV with WSF HUD fix ON:

YFOV with WSF OFF:

YFOV with WSF OFF:

Both versions have wrong HUD sizes/positions. Is it problem in different version of WSF support of Remember Me (v 1.0.1), my version of game is 1.0.2?

Thanks for any suggestions.

PostPosted: 16 Jun 2013, 00:48 

Say wrote:

Both versions have wrong HUD sizes/positions. Is it problem in different version of WSF support of Remember Me (v 1.0.1), my version of game is 1.0.2?

This is not HUD ! See my pics just one page back... I had the same issue but last Widescreen Fixer and the right plugin correct this.

Just a question, @ wich res are u playing the game ?

Didn't test Hayden fix, and still waiting for a new cap from amd for the crossfire fix, but the game is fully playable with last Helifax release...

"Lost Heaven" level test in progress... :rockout:

PostPosted: 16 Jun 2013, 11:07 

fluxetreflux wrote:
Say wrote:

Just a question, @ wich res are u playing the game ?

"Lost Heaven" level test in progress... :rockout:

1366x768px... I tried Flawless Widescreen which have all signs (arrows and so on) correct, but HUD is still messed up. Top right corner portraits, HP bar and combo bar are on wrong positions anyway=(

PostPosted: 16 Jun 2013, 15:59 
Insiders
Insiders

Say wrote:

YFOV with WSF OFF:

YFOV with WSF OFF:

YFOV with WSF OFF:

From what I see there is one monitor...which is weird..DId you crop the pictures?
Anyway, the problem that I see there is the game uses a different RESOLUTION than the one SET IN THE PLUGIN.
I would suggest looking there.

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

PostPosted: 16 Jun 2013, 17:32 

Another issue i found is with SweetFX that doesn't working with Helifax Plugin. I tried this one from GSN Gaming forum http://gsngaming.com/topic/9887-remember-me-sweetfx-v15/ and F12 does anything. That really enhanced (in my opinion) the game. Sure it's a detail. Game is so amazing in Multimonitor (Eyefinity for my part). Any clue for this issue ?

@Helifax
Did you find some time (in your loaded agendas ;-) to investigate the HUD "problem" ? Did you follow my link about HUD infos from UE3 forum (a few pages back). Or it was just useless or something you're already know ?
And one more thing. Is there a way for you to contact Dontnod Entertainment to include those magic line codes in an update ? :cheers:

PostPosted: 17 Jun 2013, 01:46 
Insiders
Insiders

fluxetreflux wrote:
Another issue i found is with SweetFX that doesn't working with Helifax Plugin. I tried this one from GSN Gaming forum http://gsngaming.com/topic/9887-remember-me-sweetfx-v15/ and F12 does anything. That really enhanced (in my opinion) the game. Sure it's a detail. Game is so amazing in Multimonitor (Eyefinity for my part). Any clue for this issue ?

@Helifax
Did you find some time (in your loaded agendas ;-) to investigate the HUD "problem" ? Did you follow my link about HUD infos from UE3 forum (a few pages back). Or it was just useless or something you're already know ?
And one more thing. Is there a way for you to contact Dontnod Entertainment to include those magic line codes in an update ? :cheers:

Hey,

I know the link that you sent me, as a matter of fact I worked in UE3 quite alot and have created a complete (demo)game for iOS. However, the info in that link is pretty useless in this case since I don't have access to the game source code.. What I do is I reverse engineer the already build binary code.
I tried 1 day to look for the other HUD and so far haven't find anything worth of mentioning. At the moment I am pretty busy with other stuff, its still on my radar but when I cannot say...

I haven't tried to contact the dev, but I suspect they aren't that interested in this? If you want you can give them a mail;)) or something like this and see what they say:)

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at

PostPosted: 18 Jun 2013, 15:04 

I think the Widescreen Fixer fix broke with one of the last patches.
It used to work perfectly for me for a few days but now it doesn't seem to restrict the HUD to the middle screen but to middle AND right screen. It's most obvious at the loading screen
but also applies to all ingame HUD elements
Flawless Widescreen puts the HUD in the middle but kind of crops the upper half of the circular lifebar as seen in this screenshot
For comparison this is how it looks like at 1920x1200

Neither solution shows the potrait when Nilin is talking to someone
1920x1200 shot for comparison

Also, when I disable the FOV fix part of Flawless Widescreen in favor of the Ini Hack (which seems to do the trick just fine) the HUD is missing completely too.

edit: tested on a GTX670 with both 314.22 and 320.18 btw.

PostPosted: 18 Jun 2013, 16:47 
Insiders
Insiders

Updated the plugin to 1.2.0 Steam Version.

As for SweetFX, it should work with the plugin and the game I don't see why it wouldn't.

The other HUD, is not working properly, (arranging itself correctly) even for 1 monitor....so kinda hard to understand its exact behavior.

Best Regards

Attachments:
File comment: v.1.2.0
Plugin.Remember Me.rar [15.32 KiB]
Downloaded 310 times

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next