Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 14:23

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
PostPosted: 04 Jun 2013, 16:08 

Any solution to run in Eyefinity / Surround, the game works on three monitors (5760x1080), but the screen is stretched both horizontally and vertically, and crop the image... is unplayable.

Despite some negative reviews, the game seems very interesting and beautiful.

PS: If that makes any difference, the game runs on Unreal Engine.

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2013, 17:56 
Editors
Editors

No Screenshots ?

Well yeah, Unreal Engine is known for horrible Triple Monitor support...

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2013, 23:59 
Insiders
Insiders

Its an awesome game, I just hooked Helifax up with a copy and asked if he could take a look. Here is hoping he has time and can fix it.

Weird I could not even get 5760x1080 to run I did once but now it is jacked and I am stuck in 4089x768, the menus are messed with scale factors jacked that is for sure.

Seems like a rad game so far, a fix would be pimp.

PostPosted: 05 Jun 2013, 00:27 

You can edit BaseEngine.ini file in X:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Remember Me\Engine\Config

Replace AspectRatioAxisConstraint=AspectRatio_MaintainXFOV with AspectRatioAxisConstraint=AspectRatio_MaintainYFOV

The game will work fine without crop or zoom-in but message popups and HUD elements will be stretched and menus are either stretched or zoomed in.

PostPosted: 05 Jun 2013, 03:52 
Insiders
Insiders

r9800pro wrote:
You can edit BaseEngine.ini file in X:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Remember Me\Engine\Config

Replace AspectRatioAxisConstraint=AspectRatio_MaintainXFOV with AspectRatioAxisConstraint=AspectRatio_MaintainYFOV

The game will work fine without crop or zoom-in but message popups and HUD elements will be stretched and menus are either stretched or zoomed in.

I already did that but I can not run the game in 5760x0180 it crashes I am on Geforce Titans in SLI , 3 screen setup. I can only play in 3X 1328x768 and the menus scale are all jacked up.

I have tried to manualy set 5760 in ResX and ResY @ 1080 but it does not work, in game going to 5760x1080 crashes the game really weird?

Strange you managed to do > 5760x1080?

PostPosted: 05 Jun 2013, 04:53 

with lowly 670 SLI, @6100x1080. supersampling off; enable it would crash the game.

PostPosted: 05 Jun 2013, 06:44 
Insiders
Insiders

How do you find the camera when say you are in a fight etc? I know this was a semi solution to DMC but the camera would zoom out so far in a fight you couldn't see what you were doing, so Hayden had to fix it. Despite the reviews I'm looking forward to playing this game.

PostPosted: 05 Jun 2013, 07:10 

during platforming, also zooming out, and worse than when fighting.

though I don't think the fighting zoom-out is as bad as that in DMC prior to fix.

PostPosted: 05 Jun 2013, 08:54 
Insiders
Insiders

teardropmina wrote:
during platforming, also zooming out, and worse than when fighting.

though I don't think the fighting zoom-out is as bad as that in DMC prior to fix.

hmmm that doesn't sound that great, but I can't tell until I'm allowed to play it ;/

PostPosted: 05 Jun 2013, 15:24 
Insiders
Insiders

Have no fear I AM HERE/Helifax is here!!! (Depends on people's choice) :rockout:

This is how the game looks on my screens:P
Screenies:

Interface/HUD completely centered and scaled:

- The ingame FOV I still haven't fixed.
- This is the next thing I will do, to avoid the users to manually modify the ini file + to give them the ability to override the FOV if they so desire;))

Keep you posted:)

Best Regards,
Helifax

PS: DID I MENTION HOW I HATE UNREAL ENGINE 3 FOR FIXES?? IF NOT... I WILL SAY IT NOW... I HATE UE3!!! for Multi-mon fixes!!! :doh:

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

Last edited by helifax on 06 Jun 2013, 19:53, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next