Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 14:09

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
PostPosted: 21 Mar 2013, 05:01 

Hmm okay, I'll attach the fixed script for Flawless widescreen, I can't tell the difference, maybe there are more padding changes in the client since, I've also updated the tool to allow negative values for the padding mod which may achieve the desired effect.

Script goes in flawless directory \PluginCache\FWS_Plugins\Modules\GuildWars2\Dependencies\Scripts

Attachments:
GuildWars2_UI.zip [3.83 KiB]
Downloaded 301 times

PostPosted: 24 Mar 2013, 21:25 

M, I appreciate your work, and this new version is fantastic!

Though, I've noticed, when using no-camera-collisions, sometimes if I fall too far, I'll pass right through the ground and out of the map! It's strange, it seems to cause player no-collision sometimes, too. Just alerting you!

PostPosted: 25 Mar 2013, 03:15 

Zelvi wrote:

Though, I've noticed, when using no-camera-collisions, sometimes if I fall too far, I'll pass right through the ground and out of the map! It's strange, it seems to cause player no-collision sometimes, too. Just alerting you!

Hey with the new padding option if you set it to -10 it will have the same effect, I'll probably remove the clipping option or just have it set padding to -10.

PostPosted: 25 Mar 2013, 05:48 
Insiders
Insiders

-M- wrote:
Zelvi wrote:

Hey with the new padding option if you set it to -10 it will have the same effect, I'll probably remove the clipping option or just have it set padding to -10.

I'll test it out now and report back.

PostPosted: 25 Mar 2013, 05:53 
Insiders
Insiders

M, I honestly can't see the difference - to me it doesn't appear to have any impact or doesn't work at all.

EDIT: Sorry I was wrong, yeah that works - like you said, similar to the clipping. But its better then zooming in an out like crazy.

PostPosted: 27 Mar 2013, 04:57 

Flawless Widescreen isn't working at all right now

PostPosted: 27 Mar 2013, 22:07 

Quote:
On an unrelated note, does anyone know what the new default FOV is?, I need to update the default in the tool

Afaik the official FOV after the FOV patch is 75.

Btw, is there a way to rebind the keys? i use Insert, Delete and END often in the game, it would be nice to have the possibility to change the keybind.

PostPosted: 14 Apr 2013, 12:42 

Hey M. Fantastic tool and thanks so much for your amazing work!

Is there a parameter in GW2's code that would allow you to adjust the in-game camera's height by any chance? I general find the axle or center point of the camera to be quite low, making it kinda difficult to comfortably see ahead or above one's character. In GW2, it looks like the axel lines up with your character's waist, instead of their head (or above). Any way to change this?

It would be great if one could adjust the vertical offset (similar to the way GW2's in-game options already allows you to adjust the horizontal offset/camera placement).

PostPosted: 18 Apr 2013, 09:04 
Insiders
Insiders

Phaserblade wrote:
Hey M. Fantastic tool and thanks so much for your amazing work!

Is there a parameter in GW2's code that would allow you to adjust the in-game camera's height by any chance? I general find the axle or center point of the camera to be quite low, making it kinda difficult to comfortably see ahead or above one's character. In GW2, it looks like the axel lines up with your character's waist, instead of their head (or above). Any way to change this?

It would be great if one could adjust the vertical offset (similar to the way GW2's in-game options already allows you to adjust the horizontal offset/camera placement).

Yeah that would be awesome if there was an option, I've only seen a few games that have allowed it, and it makes a huge difference.

PostPosted: 22 Aug 2013, 08:30 

Thanks for updating and guiding important functional tools of cameras. Some tools and their features were new for me and now I have knowledge to check in detail.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next