Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 06:25

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119 ... 126  Next
 Post subject: Re: Flawless Widescreen
PostPosted: 22 May 2016, 22:54 

Hayden any chance of a Flawless Widescreen for Overwatch tomorrow ? (can I bribe you with money maybe?)

PostPosted: 23 May 2016, 06:18 

Padellus wrote:
Hello Hayden! Could you fix Dark Souls 3?
I have a 1280x1024 and it would be fantastic to play it without black bars.

Dark Souls 3 has a provided fix.

Souls Unsqueezed seems to work quite well.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =663922936

PostPosted: 23 May 2016, 08:32 

Hi, does Flawless Widescreen explicitly enable [with AdjustTokenPrivileges] SeDebugPriviledge on the security token used by c_HackTool when it calls OpenProcess? I ask because I've attempted to use FW against both Skyrim and Watch Dogs and both attempts were unsuccessful, yielding "Failed to open process, error code = 5", presumably ERROR_ACCESS_DENIED. This is despite running FW with elevated privileges.

My attempts to search for solutions specific to FW yielded anemic results (a couple unresolved posts searching for a solution either for Skyrim or for Spec Ops: The Line), while searching generally yielded this stackoverflow post which strongly suggests we're missing debug privileges... Thanks!

PostPosted: 28 May 2016, 11:37 

Hi Hayden,

Thanks for the awesome tool!

please can I ask for a small tweak to the Skyrim plugin to help with bezel compensation that eyefinity offers:
HUD start = 0.5*width - 0.5*1920
or
a custom int to HUD start offset

Found the config page... very embarrassed!

Thanks

Alex

Last edited by AlexM on 31 May 2016, 23:18, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2016, 18:30 

I'm having an issue running Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin in borderless mode. Bordered works just fine but when I select borderless it scales way up and cuts off about a quarter of the image. My NVIDIA Control Panel settings are:

Scaling Mode: Aspect Ratio
Perform Scaling On: GPU
Override the scaling mode set by games and programs: Checked

Another thing I noticed is when I select Windowed from within the Dark Souls 2 settings it doesn't show any widescreen resolutions (only 16:9). I tried editing the graphics settings file (GraphicsConfig_SOFS.xml) and typing in 2560x1080 as my widescreen resolution and then changing the file to Read Only but it defaults back to 720p YET it retains my old previously selected fullscreen resolution (3620x1527). Very odd. Is there something I'm missing? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by robgrab on 05 Jun 2016, 03:24, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2016, 23:38 

Really? the aspect ratio is fixed in Wolf the old blood after the update? Not for me, without the flawless widescreen plugin it looks all stretched like it was before the plugin. Maybe I should validate game files and try again?

PostPosted: 05 Jun 2016, 22:38 

Fsllout 4 does not war after update. The Screen Labels always low.

PostPosted: 05 Jun 2016, 22:40 

Fsllout 4 does not war after update. The Screen Labels always low

PostPosted: 13 Jun 2016, 21:05 

How about some love to MotoGP fans? Can you create a plugin for MotoGP 15? Thanks for all your hard work Hayden. US World MotoGP Champion Niki Hayden!

PostPosted: 19 Jun 2016, 04:40 

ShroudedNight wrote:
Hi, does Flawless Widescreen explicitly enable [with AdjustTokenPrivileges] SeDebugPriviledge on the security token used by c_HackTool when it calls OpenProcess? I ask because I've attempted to use FW against both Skyrim and Watch Dogs and both attempts were unsuccessful, yielding "Failed to open process, error code = 5", presumably ERROR_ACCESS_DENIED. This is despite running FW with elevated privileges.

My attempts to search for solutions specific to FW yielded anemic results (a couple unresolved posts searching for a solution either for Skyrim or for Spec Ops: The Line), while searching generally yielded this stackoverflow post which strongly suggests we're missing debug privileges... Thanks!

I am running into this same issue. Any solutions?

Edit: Nevermind, I just ended up running Steam as an Administrator, solved the problem.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119 ... 126  Next