Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 07:39

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109 ... 126  Next
 Post subject: Re: Flawless Widescreen
PostPosted: 09 May 2015, 00:20 

hi,
I searched and couldn't find any info as to how Fov fine adjustments work

sure I could just test it over & over until I figure it out
except trying it with Bioshock (the game I use it with right now) is a pain cause the game is not stable much & resets ini files each time it crashes
(backups FTW !)

for the sake of example let's say the starting FOV is 75
if I use the value +1 will I get a FOV of 76 ?
and so a value of +20 a FOV of 95 ???

Thanks.

PostPosted: 09 May 2015, 03:11 

Moramoth wrote:
dankaku wrote:
Hi Hayden,
Having issues with Diablo 3 RoS 2.2.0 working with Flawless Widescreen, keep getting the error message " An error occured reseting D3D.
This only started after the lastest patch where Blizzard changed some of there file types to improve the game.

I'm also having issues with D3 RoS 2.2.0 working - getting the same errors. I'm hopeful that there's a fix in the works as I love playing this game in 5760x1080.

Thanks Hayden for all of your hard work!

I posted this about a month ago but I haven't checked back since. I was beginning to think I was alone with this issue. I can get it to sorta work by running Fullscreen-Windowed mode but I have multiple things hooking the d3d.ll (MSI Afterburner, SweetFX and even one of the services with Razer Synapse does this) so it causes low FPS and sometimes crashing. I also can't clap my mouse to the game window so it runs off to my second screen if I'm not careful.

Asus Maximus VII Formula w/ FrontBase - I7-4790k - 16gb Corsair DominatorGT@2133 - 2x EVGA 980 - Soundblaster Z - Corsair ax860i - Corsiar Air 540 - Corsair H100i - Corsair Link Mini - 2x Samsung 840 Pro 256 - 2x WD Black 2tb - Asus BW12D1 - 2x Dell U2412 - Razer Blackwidow - Razer Orbweaver - Razer Naga Chroma

PostPosted: 09 May 2015, 17:27 

Hayden, is there any chance for a Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Fix for Flawless Widescreenfixer? That would be really great because dopefish hasn't updated his fix for some reason which means that the Widescreen Fix isn't working anymore since the last COD:AW patch. I already tried to contact him but there is no response and I can't recognize any activity on the Widescreenfixer site either. I reckon you are the only chance to get this game running again on surround.

MFG Madenleo

PostPosted: 10 May 2015, 18:59 

Is it possible to update Resident Evil 4 HD plugin? The Flawless Widescreen does not work past patch 1.0.2.

PostPosted: 11 May 2015, 16:51 

Is Castlevania: LoS2 capped at resolutions < 4k much like Tomb Raider Underworld? If I try to run the game at 5400x1920, it won't start but at 3240x1920, it works. If not capped, is there anyway we could get a fix? :)

PostPosted: 13 May 2015, 05:20 

Hayden, could you please update the fix for Mortal Kombat X? The game was recently updated.

PostPosted: 13 May 2015, 09:16 

Indeed! I am currently launching Flawless Widescreen Fixer at least twice a day hoping for this update info screen that is telling me "Mortal Kombat X Widescreen fix - UPDATED" MK X is just too awesome in 3D Vision Surround! :-)

PostPosted: 14 May 2015, 13:53 

Hi guys,
I installed FWS recently and managed to play SKYRIM in 21:9 without any bigger issues. Now it doesn't seems to work anymore (Update to 1.0.15 maybe?)... the UpdateManager fails to update any repository sources, so no game plugins available. Any fixes for this?

PostPosted: 14 May 2015, 19:54 

Hello I am having a problem using Flawless Widescreen with Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin.

When I select 'Set Borderless' to force my 3440x1440 windowed resolution it instead seems to zoom in and the right side and bottom of the image falls of the screen. 'Set Bordered' works correctly but obviously I don't want borders while playing. Here is a screenshot of what I'm talking about:

Also there are odd black bars during cutscenes:

Anyone experiencing a similar problem or know a fix?

PostPosted: 24 May 2015, 14:07 

Dead Rising 2 and OTR fixes need to be updated due to Steamworks migration. The render fix still works, but the aspect ratio and HUD correction don't.

Mayh3M wrote:
Hello I am having a problem using Flawless Widescreen with Dark Souls 2...

There's no fix for the black border; it's the issue with running in an aspect ratio other than 16:9.

Either disable the HUD fix (which makes it extend all the way) or live with them awkwardly stopping. Or ask Hayden if he could possibly get them removed entirely, as they're absolutely pointless, like the bloody eye effect.

I myself don't use the HUD fix as it keeps them centered where they are in 16:9 instead of move them to the borders of the screen, which makes no sense and is quite annoying. I'd like to see that changed so it keeps them on the edges of the screen for your primary monitor.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109 ... 126  Next