Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 20:21

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104 ... 126  Next
 Post subject: Re: Flawless Widescreen
PostPosted: 21 Mar 2015, 02:05 

Will COD:AW or the newer FIFAs also be available soon? Fantastic program btw

PostPosted: 22 Mar 2015, 15:40 

Can you please add support for Dragon Ball Xenoverse?

PostPosted: 26 Mar 2015, 16:34 
Editors
Editors

The Evil Within: with the new plugin, FWS can't fix the demo anymore.

PostPosted: 27 Mar 2015, 17:56 

Resident Evil 5 Gold (Steamworks edition releassed today) needs an FWS plugin update. The benchmarks work just fine but the main game no longer works with 21:9 or Flawless Widescreen plugin. The game refuses to load with them active but at least the plugin works on the benchmarks so it cannot need much work to fix hopefully.

PostPosted: 28 Mar 2015, 17:57 

I read some pages didn't find anything on it.
FW is not working with Mass Effect 2 and Mirror Edge if I play in french, if I change the language to english it works.
I only did find those two games for the moment, ME1, Skyrim, Rage, etc. are all working in french.
Did someone encounter this with a games not in english even if FW is loaded ?
Is there a solution ?

PostPosted: 31 Mar 2015, 22:04 

I thought FW was supposed to autodetect the game version?

After updating to the latest version and attempting to play my old Dark Souls 2 again (v1.03, calibration v1.07; before they ruined pure faith characters), FW no longer works with the game. I had the update pending for a while but seeing FW autodetects versions made me confident to update. I was wrong.

I don't see any way to get the old plugin version back. Updating the game is out of the question until I 100% finish my playthrough with that character.

While the game is still playable, I'd rather not have it locked to 16:9 when I've been playing in 21:9 since its release.

Is there any way to revert this manually? If not: Does someone have an old version still they can send me or is there an archived version somewhere I can be linked?

PostPosted: 01 Apr 2015, 07:46 

DAOWAce wrote:

After updating to the latest version and attempting to play my old Dark Souls 2 again (v1.03, calibration v1.07; before they ruined pure faith characters), FW no longer works with the game. I had the update pending for a while but seeing FW autodetects versions made me confident to update. I was wrong.

I don't see any way to get the old plugin version back. Updating the game is out of the question until I 100% finish my playthrough with that character.

While the game is still playable, I'd rather not have it locked to 16:9 when I've been playing in 21:9 since its release.

Is there any way to revert this manually? If not: Does someone have an old version still they can send me or is there an archived version somewhere I can be linked?
Namco patched it again yesterday 1.15 calibaration with more pointless weapon rebalances so now once again FWS has stopped working until HaYDen has the time to fix it again.

PostPosted: 02 Apr 2015, 01:14 

Can we please get a fix for Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin?

Hayden, you rock; one fourth of the games I've played have had your fixes applied, about time I visited the donation page on your site.
Thank you for all the hard work.

PostPosted: 02 Apr 2015, 10:00 
Insiders
Insiders

21_9 PC Gamer wrote:
DAOWAce wrote:

Namco patched it again yesterday 1.15 calibaration with more pointless weapon rebalances so now once again FWS has stopped working until HaYDen has the time to fix it again.

I just tried the original Dark Souls II and it still works fine?

With respect to the expansion, someone with the [legit] game add me to steam and if you have 5-10 minutes spare time, then firstly we'll check if its a simple fix.

Want to keep Flawless Widescreen alive? Donate Here

PostPosted: 02 Apr 2015, 12:07 

I have a legit copy of the expansion (really just a 64bit directx11 version). I also added you to Steam :).

The last error is:
Could not find TextAspectX injection point.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104 ... 126  Next