Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 21:57

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88 ... 126  Next
 Post subject: Re: Flawless Widescreen
PostPosted: 02 Jul 2014, 11:04 

Hayden can you update the Battlefield 4 fov plugin? it doesnt work for single player anymore. Thanks mate :)

also is there anyway to make a tomb raider 2013 fov fix? All these games make me nauseous with the in game fov.

You are the best ty

PostPosted: 04 Jul 2014, 23:29 

Got to ask... the tool and the webpage are gone....

Can I just send you some paypal cash and I can get a copy?
Just got my R9 280X up and running with three screens and I have no way of running games easy on all of them...

Janno Sinclair BuzzBazz

PostPosted: 04 Jul 2014, 23:39 
Insiders
Insiders

My hosting provider is pissing me around something chronic, yet another ticket in with them... hopefully be back up shortly.

Want to keep Flawless Widescreen alive? Donate Here

PostPosted: 20 Jul 2014, 22:26 

Hey Hayden,

Just wanted to let you know that I can't get the Kingdoms of Amalur fix working 100% as seen in the pictures you posted in the forum topic below:

http://www.wsgf.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=23490&start=310

I just have a few questions that hopefully you can answer:

1). Did you add the centered HUD fix to your plugin already (up to date?)
2). Is the plugin for steam only? I'm using the origin version of the game.

The FOV looks like it's working properly in game but the screens with the centered menus and quest log are not working (main menu is stretched, quest log is blank, etc.)

Let me know if I can provide additional details. I attached the debug window from flawless.

Attachment:
KOADebug.png
KOADebug.png [ 81.72 KiB | Viewed 6106 times ]

Thanks,

kiax0001

PostPosted: 25 Jul 2014, 00:09 

Why Alice Madness Returns is removed? Anyone knows a fix for this game? Thx

PostPosted: 26 Jul 2014, 16:37 

Hello Hayden,

I really appreciate the work you've put in for the widescreen gaming community. I have been a long time lurk user of your software and it has made my experience in Skyrim and other video games a pleasure, I feel that you have enabled full use out of my expensive monitor setup and that a "thanks" is most definitely in order.

I've been having complications with your Dark Souls II fix for a while now, I would attribute that to the many updates the game has been getting, especially with DLC. Most times it usually boils down to the game soft locking once I press start.

Additionally, the sound often goes out when using the fix. When alt - tabbing out of the game the mouse is frozen and centered in the screen while once I unplug it and replug it, the windows taskbar becomes unresponsive. This is fixed through a control alt delete then resuming. This may be an issue with my mouse. For a time, I was getting a Microsoft Visual Runtime error or something along those lines after quitting the game.

Anyway, I was wondering if you had an ETA for an update to the Dark Souls II fix, but with the many plugin fixes you have available I'm sure it's extremely difficult to keep up with each one individually. Take your time, as I'm certainly not entitled to anything. If your plan is to keep the update for when all three DLC come out and the game updates stabilize, take your time as I'm coping just fine without my glorious PC mustard race monitors.

Many thanks,

minMax

PostPosted: 09 Aug 2014, 18:50 

Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition's fix is outdated as well with the recent patch.

PostPosted: 12 Aug 2014, 03:25 
Editors
Editors

Hayden, would you mind looking into CS:GO again? It seems like it's gaining some popularity and if you can find something VAC-safe(ish) I'd be interested in trying/testing it out.

PostPosted: 12 Aug 2014, 21:19 

Hey Hayden, as usual thanks for your great work.

Any chance of 21:9 support in Risen 3? It currently doesn't have it.

Post subject: 3 - 4 monitors
PostPosted: 09 Sep 2014, 23:40 

Hayden thanks for the great job!

I was wondering what you thought, I have 4 30" monitors and got it to work with Skyrim with no problem with 3 monitors. I tried changing it to 4 but the crosshair is in the wrong place. Is there a way to move the hud around to support 6400 x 2560. I was surprised it even worked since Nvidia only supports 3 monitors. Be great to get this working!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88 ... 126  Next