Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 21:41

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 16  Next
PostPosted: 07 Apr 2017, 03:26 

Nevermind! I figured it out :) THanks

PostPosted: 07 Apr 2017, 03:28 

Nvm I figured it out ;)

PostPosted: 07 Apr 2017, 05:50 

Now I´ve created an account to say: THX! to helifax for his works and helps by Mass Effect Adromeda so the ingame cutsenes work fine in 21:9. :clap: :clap: :clap:

It is for me an extremely immersion effect and I don´t want to miss it .

Thanks again and for sharing! :D

PostPosted: 07 Apr 2017, 14:49 

ptavangar wrote:
Hey helifax and all!

I'm new to writing in the forums but I'm a big fan and have been using the site for months now.

Helifax - I just installed the Andromeda update and made the change in the file to "writecopy" but unfortunately it still does not work. It still says that it cannot find the Arfix injection point, etc. What is the next step?

I get this error occasionally as well

PostPosted: 07 Apr 2017, 15:27 

ptavangar wrote:
Nevermind! I figured it out :) THanks

what was the fix

PostPosted: 09 Apr 2017, 10:38 
Insiders
Insiders

I did find another fix for the black bars:)
This one doesn't require FWS to work, but our own DX11 wrapper (3DMigoto: https://github.com/bo3b/3Dmigoto/releases) that we use to create our 3D Vision fixes.
This approach is always consistent and more importantly it solves the "flick" that we see when we move from one scene to another.

There is a catch though... If you are using SweetFX or anything similar, it might not work with our wrapper.
If anyone is interested, please let me know!
Cheers!

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

PostPosted: 09 Apr 2017, 10:57 

helifax wrote:
This one doesn't require FWS to work, but our own DX11 wrapper (3DMigoto: https://github.com/bo3b/3Dmigoto/releases) that we use to create our 3D Vision fixes.
This approach is always consistent and more importantly it solves the "flick" that we see when we move from one scene to another.

There is a catch though... If you are using SweetFX or anything similar, it might not work with our wrapper.
Cheers!

Yes, please... :thumbup:

PostPosted: 09 Apr 2017, 15:40 

helifax wrote:

Cheers!

that'd be awesome helifax!

PostPosted: 09 Apr 2017, 16:25 

helifax wrote:

Cheers!

Awesome yes please!!!

PostPosted: 09 Apr 2017, 20:27 

helifax wrote:

Cheers!

Would definitely be interested!

Your first fix has made the game so much more enjoyable already, getting rid of the little black-bar flick would be icing on the cake.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 16  Next