Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 21:49

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16  Next
PostPosted: 25 Mar 2017, 13:41 

+1 for 21:9 fix, they said that ME will support fully 21:9 and Xbox pads on PC, well, not fully...

PostPosted: 25 Mar 2017, 14:56 

helifax wrote:

I want to contact Hayden (the creator) and see if I can push the fix through the official channels;) If not I can give the "lose" files here, but I'd rather do it the proper way;)
So a bit of patience please!

I respect your decision to go through Flawless Widescreen but I really hope Hayden works fast because I have the whole weekend cleared for this game, and it would be a shame to spend it all with multiplayer.

PostPosted: 25 Mar 2017, 17:29 
Insiders
Insiders

Well, until I can get it through the FWS channel, here is the fix:
http://www.3dsurroundgaming.com/FWS/ME_Andromeda_FWS.rar

Download that.
Go to where FWS is installed (Program Files (x86))
Unpack the files inside there.
When ask to overwrite just say yes.
Start FWS.
In the Installed fixes part you should now have ME:Andromeda there.

Worth to mention:
There is a tiny glitch when the game switches between cinematics. The black bars can be visible for like 0.5 second. Nothing really big, but there is this tiny glitch.

Hope you like it:)

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

PostPosted: 25 Mar 2017, 18:30 

helifax wrote:
butaszr wrote:
Has anyone started working on a fix to remove the pillarboxes on ingame cutscenes and dialogues? Believe me, I'd do it myself if I could but I really don't know how. I don't want to start the singleplayer campaign until this fix is applied.

Are you talking about this:

Instead of this:

Nope... No idea how to do that ^_^ (Also, this is in Exclusive Fullscreen - no Window Mode bollocks).
^_^

Yes, I have a fix, currently on my PC alone. I can share it though... Didn't think people were actually interested in it though;)

PLEASE SHARE!!!

PostPosted: 25 Mar 2017, 18:38 

thanks!!

PostPosted: 25 Mar 2017, 18:54 

helifax wrote:

Download that.
Start FWS.

Worth to mention:
There is a tiny glitch when the game switches between cinematics. The black bars can be visible for like 0.5 second. Nothing really big, but there is this tiny glitch.

Thank you so much for this! It makes such a huge difference to cutscenes and conversations.

One problem I have found though while using Flawless Widescreen is I can't use Ansel anymore – Alt+F2 does nothing. Without FWS, Alt+F2 works fine and brings up Ansel. Any idea how/if to fix this? Or is that a problem with FWS that can't be fixed? Can't seem to find any info on it at all. Thanks :)

PostPosted: 25 Mar 2017, 19:01 

Thank you helifax! I just noticed I used your fix for Ori and the Blind Forest as well. I am so glad there are people out there with your skills. Have a nice weekend!

PostPosted: 25 Mar 2017, 19:46 
Insiders
Insiders

Maeldor wrote:
helifax wrote:

Download that.
Start FWS.

Worth to mention:

Thank you so much for this! It makes such a huge difference to cutscenes and conversations.

One problem I have found though while using Flawless Widescreen is I can't use Ansel anymore – Alt+F2 does nothing. Without FWS, Alt+F2 works fine and brings up Ansel. Any idea how/if to fix this? Or is that a problem with FWS that can't be fixed? Can't seem to find any info on it at all. Thanks :)

I have no idea what to say there. You can enable the FWS fix on the fly. The keybinds are in the settings of FWS. See if it works after;) I can't see any reason it wouldn't...

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

PostPosted: 25 Mar 2017, 19:53 

helifax wrote:

This fix is amazing and you are amazing as well. I literally can't thank you enough. People like you make ultrawide gaming worthwhile.

PostPosted: 26 Mar 2017, 01:34 

helifax wrote:

Download that.
Start FWS.

Worth to mention:

unfortunately, the black bars when switching are really jarring. hopefully that can be fixed soon.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16  Next