Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 12:38

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
PostPosted: 30 Aug 2017, 19:47 

Trick Of Light wrote:
Could anyone update the flawless widescreen fix please?

The other fix does not work with AMD.

I second this it's been 3 months and still no working fix for AMD cards, when can we expect one.

PostPosted: 11 Sep 2017, 08:44 

Hi
Read through the thread and, like others, the DLL fix doesn't work for me. The same "beep-boop beep-boop" error
RX480
Windows 8.1
No overclocks or anything like that.

Really annoying as I was using the FWS fix a few months ago but decided to put aside the game until they patched it up. But now I return to find no 21:9 :(

Just thought I'd add an extra post to the pleas for Helifax or someone to would create a fix for us lowly AMD users. Take pity on us, please :.(

PostPosted: 25 Mar 2018, 20:57 

cilent1 wrote:
I was using the FWS fix for awhile until the update messed it up. Then I tried the 3D fix Helifax (thanks guy its awesome...donate button!?) posted on page 7 of this thread.

THAT is the fix you want. It addresses everything with the exception of the 21:9 cutscenes. NO flickering, NO black bars popping in and out. It should have come like this. I am not using it in surround either. Using it on my 21:9 X34 monitor and it works awesome. Just copy the files and drop them into the folder of the game.

Didn't know people were still playing Andromeda having this issue so I joined to post this hoping to help other Shepards! Here is the link: http://3dsurroundgaming.com/3DVision/Ma ... d_Only.rar :onethumb:

Credit again to Helifax :thumbup:

Can anyone reupload this fix? The link is gone.

PostPosted: 06 Mar 2019, 19:33 

Fredddi43 wrote:
cilent1 wrote:
I was using the FWS fix for awhile until the update messed it up. Then I tried the 3D fix Helifax (thanks guy its awesome...donate button!?) posted on page 7 of this thread.

THAT is the fix you want. It addresses everything with the exception of the 21:9 cutscenes. NO flickering, NO black bars popping in and out. It should have come like this. I am not using it in surround either. Using it on my 21:9 X34 monitor and it works awesome. Just copy the files and drop them into the folder of the game.

Didn't know people were still playing Andromeda having this issue so I joined to post this hoping to help other Shepards! Here is the link: http://3dsurroundgaming.com/3DVision/Ma ... d_Only.rar :onethumb:

Credit again to Helifax :thumbup:

Can anyone reupload this fix? The link is gone.

Is this what you're looking for?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aTNzRn ... 87ZD9/view

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16