View topic - Mass Effect: Andromeda

Tempo

Forum Posts: 3
Helifax wrote:Right guys,
Here is the fix (wrapper + shader) that removes the blackbars in Surround.
Now I haven't tested it on AMD Eyefinity or 21:9. I only run 3D Surround.
But 99% chances are it will work for everyone;) If not, I am sorry :(
Like stated above, I am not sure it will work with any other type of wrapper! You are a bit on your own there!

Download link: http://3dsurroundgaming.com/3DVision/Ma ... d_Only.rar

Let me know if it works for you!
Cheers!

using this with 1.05 everything was fine... still works with 1.06 but some of the HUD elements are out of place, specifically the quest objective display in the top right is now moved in towards the center, underneath the right side of the compass

thanks for your work on this!

edit: it's the entire ui basically... scrunched in real far
ScreenshotWin32.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LuPoNe
21x9 Users

Forum Posts: 31
Apologies for the quick posting! I had it on and just loaded my final game save and in conversations was ok, didn't noticed that until now, I'm experiencing the same issue with the UI.

Although, removing the 3DMigoto files doesn't solve the issue, it seems like a game issue now.
theblacklaser

Forum Posts: 2
LuPoNe wrote:Apologies for the quick posting! I had it on and just loaded my final game save and in conversations was ok, didn't noticed that until now, I'm experiencing the same issue with the UI.

Although, removing the 3DMigoto files doesn't solve the issue, it seems like a game issue now.

Definitely a game issue. The UI scales sort of correctly (within a 16:9 box) up to 2560x1080. After that it gets weird, even at 2560x1440. They broke something in the 1.06 update.
LuPoNe
21x9 Users

theblacklaser wrote:
LuPoNe wrote:Apologies for the quick posting! I had it on and just loaded my final game save and in conversations was ok, didn't noticed that until now, I'm experiencing the same issue with the UI.

Definitely a game issue. The UI scales sort of correctly (within a 16:9 box) up to 2560x1080. After that it gets weird, even at 2560x1440. They broke something in the 1.06 update.

You know, I was sort of happy when reading the patch notes I saw this line:

PC – Improvements to display when running at different resolutions

Improvements? They broke something that was fine.
LuPoNe
21x9 Users

Got a tweet from Mike Gamble about this issue: they're fixing it, but he gave no ETA.
Trick Of Light

Forum Posts: 5
hey guys

I was using Helifaxs' flawless widescreen fix up untill the latest patch, as I can't use his second fix beacuse the game wont launch for me when I use it. However ever since the latest patch when I try to enable the fix on flawless widescreen it says "Could not find ArFix Injection point, Mass Effect: Andromeda may have updated to a version that is no longer supported"

does anyone know how I can fix this issue please or can anyone post an updated version of the files?

Thanks!
SpikedSouls
21x9 Users

Forum Posts: 24
newest hotfix has fixed UI...
We fight in the shadows, so humanity can stand in the light.
Maverick618

Forum Posts: 12
So an update on the 'fail to launch' bug: Just upgraded from my Fury X to a 1080Ti, and the wrapper fix worked 1st time, no tinkering required. After spending ~3hrs troubleshooting it before, Im fairly certain that its an issue specifically related to AMD. Was anyone with an AMD GPU able to get it to work?

I have an RX470 and the wrapper fix never worked for me ^^
jedolley
21x9 Users

Forum Posts: 3
Can anyone elaborate which cinematic this fixes? I've tried both the FWS and the wrapper and the initial cinematic is still 16:9, but so far any in game cinematic stays 21:9. Just trying to make sure I have it applied right and what my expectations should be.
PreviousNext

Return to Detailed Widescreen Reports