Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 16:09

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 16  Next
PostPosted: 26 Mar 2017, 02:17 
Insiders
Insiders

milktree wrote:
helifax wrote:
Well, until I can get it through the FWS channel, here is the fix:
http://www.3dsurroundgaming.com/FWS/ME_Andromeda_FWS.rar

Download that.
Go to where FWS is installed (Program Files (x86))
Unpack the files inside there.
When ask to overwrite just say yes.
Start FWS.
In the Installed fixes part you should now have ME:Andromeda there.

Worth to mention:
There is a tiny glitch when the game switches between cinematics. The black bars can be visible for like 0.5 second. Nothing really big, but there is this tiny glitch.

Hope you like it:)

unfortunately, the black bars when switching are really jarring. hopefully that can be fixed soon.

They will not be fixed, as I don't intend to pursue this "occasional" problem.
If you don't like it, either don't use this fix, or ask Bioware to fix it in the first place, as is should.
This is just a "workaround/hack" around the bigger problem, not the occasional glitch ;)

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

PostPosted: 26 Mar 2017, 08:12 

helifax wrote:
milktree wrote:
helifax wrote:

Download that.
Start FWS.

Worth to mention:
There is a tiny glitch when the game switches between cinematics. The black bars can be visible for like 0.5 second. Nothing really big, but there is this tiny glitch.

unfortunately, the black bars when switching are really jarring. hopefully that can be fixed soon.

If you don't like it, either don't use this fix, or ask Bioware to fix it in the first place, as is should.
This is just a "workaround/hack" around the bigger problem, not the occasional glitch ;)

it works i love it your doing gods work , do you have paypal can i donate :clap: :clap: :clap: :rockout:

PostPosted: 26 Mar 2017, 12:12 

helifax wrote:
milktree wrote:
helifax wrote:

Download that.
Start FWS.

Worth to mention:

Yea they should fix it, they promised 21:9 support and that is not what we wanted. Anyway big thanks for that hack, glitch is still better that black bars all the time. If there is any official petition I will sign it, just put link in this topic.

PostPosted: 26 Mar 2017, 12:19 

Thank yoooooou!

PostPosted: 28 Mar 2017, 11:01 

I am wondering people having problems with galaxy map in triplewide. For me the game works absolutely flawless in 5760x1080/fullscreen. No issues at all. Only a minor one, that waypoints cannot be placed 100% correct in the map (waypoint is always a bit off...but can be adjusted).

PostPosted: 28 Mar 2017, 17:28 

helifax wrote:

Download that.
Start FWS.

Worth to mention:

Awesome fix thanks for taking the time to make it and share it!

I made a quick video showing the installation process and the fix in action.

Thanks again!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbKDZ4W6hJg

PostPosted: 29 Mar 2017, 20:16 

Toothless Spoon wrote:
Whats the performance like on Multi-mon?

I've been getting generally 30 FPS at 4880x900 on my RX 480 8GB on Custom Ultra with some drops. No drops in combat yet. FPS goes up to the 60's if I drop my side mons, but what's the fuckin point of doing that amiright

PostPosted: 30 Mar 2017, 09:41 

I get this error when i try to enable:
Could not find ArFix injection point, Mass Effect: Andromeda may have updated to a version that is no longer supported.

Running 1680x1050 x3 (5040x1050) on a GTX 1070 windows 10 pro.

PostPosted: 30 Mar 2017, 18:33 
Insiders
Insiders

cluthz wrote:
I get this error when i try to enable:
Could not find ArFix injection point, Mass Effect: Andromeda may have updated to a version that is no longer supported.

Running 1680x1050 x3 (5040x1050) on a GTX 1070 windows 10 pro.

Something tells me you are running a cracked version of the game ?
;))

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

PostPosted: 01 Apr 2017, 07:23 

I'm enjoying this game for the most part. I liked DA:I a bit more, nevertheless this has the potential to be great. Digital Illusions have always had good technical skill as far as the development and evolution of the engine. That being said I'm not sure the Bioware guys are as capable. In DA:I they had a whole team of people from DICE working with them and it shows. This game seems to suffer from some issues that perhaps it shouldn't. As far as the actual gameplay goes I personally like it (Although perhaps it would've served better as a new IP rather than Mass Effect). Still not to many complaints there, just the same ones everyone else has. Poor animation quality and so forth, but nothing that just flat out kills it for me. There are only a few small things that stand out, and only 1 glaring flaw.

Which swiftly brings me to said glaring flaw. Which is most conspicuous indeed. I say conspicuous, yet it could be my HW configurations and not a game issue. The issue of which I speak is the memory issue. An problem which appears to scale exponentially with the amount of CPU cores you throw at it. It will end up in a similar place regardless, but if I let it have say; 20 threads to work with, the RAM usage will shoot up to 24, or 25 GB, then to 30 in a very short time >10 minutes. Where as if I only give it 8 it quickly gets up to 15GB of RAM usage but then takes say 30-40 minute to end up at 18GB where it will stay (for the most part). I've adjusted many different variables, but nothing I do changes the obscene amount of system memory this game gobbles up. Anyone else having a similar experience?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 16  Next