Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 13:56

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 18 Jan 2016, 23:59 

scavvenjahh wrote:
Widescreen Grade: AUltra-Widescreen Grade: CMulti-monitor Grade: Unsupported4k Grade: ARead Full Detailed Report - Dragon's Dogma: Dark ArisenHere it comes, the PC version of the Japan-made WRPG from 2012.4:316:1016:921:93x1Read More

find very little little way......
ok menu is not center but works.......and hack fov for triplewide

until something better............. :onethumb:

change values hexa DDDA.exe ( 398ee33f ) to 0.7 but is my first work (0.65 or 0.6 better.....) whit this the menus not center but work (scavvenjahh help !!! :think: )
fov by cheat engine change camera values 15 to 30 or better if you want...........

for 21:9 i know is better (gedosato strech......) I think that by modifying slightly DDDA.exe this must be good...no ? :crazy:

PostPosted: 19 Jan 2016, 10:29 

The post-processing at resolutions wider than 2160p needs to be taken care of still. I don't know if you can see it in screenshots at non-16:9 resolutions or not, but there's a slight vertical shift in the blur. 3-monitor-wide, it's more than a shift, it's actually a narrow sliver of properly post-processed screen space with everything above and below it clamped to the same pixel color.

I've identified some floating-point problems in their vertex shader constants that are to blame. When I get around to squeezing the UI into the 16:9 center of the screen I can take care of that as well.

Incidentally, you can try out my early work here:

https://github.com/Kaldaien/TZF/release ... /ddfix.zip

(I will have a proper GitHub project for this when it's closer to release)

It's still very early, but I'd like to get feedback on any stability issues. The core injector (d3d9.dll) has been used in many of my projects, but recently it's been giving trouble with GeDoSaTo and I had to spend a lot of time on that in Tales of Zestiria.

Unzip those files into your DDDA directory and then press Ctrl + Shift + A to toggle between aspect ratio correction and none. I'll get the squished menu items, map and various other things sorted out later this week.

PostPosted: 19 Jan 2016, 12:49 

Kaldaien wrote:
The post-processing at resolutions wider than 2160p needs to be taken care of still. I don't know if you can see it in screenshots at non-16:9 resolutions or not, but there's a slight vertical shift in the blur. 3-monitor-wide, it's more than a shift, it's actually a narrow sliver of properly post-processed screen space with everything above and below it clamped to the same pixel color.

I've identified some floating-point problems in their vertex shader constants that are to blame. When I get around to squeezing the UI into the 16:9 center of the screen I can take care of that as well.

Incidentally, you can try out my early work here:

https://github.com/Kaldaien/TZF/release ... /ddfix.zip

(I will have a proper GitHub project for this when it's closer to release)

It's still very early, but I'd like to get feedback on any stability issues. The core injector (d3d9.dll) has been used in many of my projects, but recently it's been giving trouble with GeDoSaTo and I had to spend a lot of time on that in Tales of Zestiria.

Unzip those files into your DDDA directory and then press Ctrl + Shift + A to toggle between aspect ratio correction and none. I'll get the squished menu items, map and various other things sorted out later this week.

it's much better....hud fix later....scale possible ? thanks :clap: :clap:
if can move my hud to center....option to d3d9 or tzfix...............

PostPosted: 19 Jan 2016, 13:23 

Any progress on ultrawide 5760x1080?

PostPosted: 19 Jan 2016, 14:05 

Softscope wrote:
Any progress on ultrawide 5760x1080?

my fix scale correct but no center (error map player bar)

Kaldaien is better hud center...........but very huge in ultrawide !

this is the way forward , he does not miss much. :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

PostPosted: 19 Jan 2016, 17:08 

I registered just to thank ya'll for your work. I bought an ultrawide monitor just in time for the PC version of DDDA, and was super salty when I discovered it wouldn't be supported. Thanks again, and I look forward to seeing the results!

PostPosted: 19 Jan 2016, 17:45 

Kaldaien is there any way to use you fix with an ENB? I tried renaming the d3d9.dll and using it in the enblocal proxy settings but it causes the game to not start.

PostPosted: 19 Jan 2016, 21:53 

Posting on these forums is giving me a lot of trouble and I am having to clear my cookies every time. It's a major inconvenience for me, so if at all possible I would ask that you follow-up on the development of my little project on the Steam forums instead.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/367500/di ... 198827459/

As for getting this to work with ENB, you need to go the opposite direction. My d3d9.dll cannot be loaded by another DLL and work, but it can load up to 4 DLLs of your choosing.

The d3d9.ini file in ddfix.zip already loads two DLLs:

• steam_api.dll (for the achievement unlock sound feature)
  • TZFix.dll (ignore the name for now - this is where the aspect ratio fix is implemented)

You can load an additional DLL like this:

Code:
[Import.ENB]
Filename=enb32.dll
Architecture=Win32
Role=ThirdParty
When=Early

Add that to the top of the .ini file and rename ENB's DLL accordingly.

PostPosted: 19 Jan 2016, 22:53 

Yeah, these forums are a bit janky; I get login problems sometimes and the URLs go weird from time to time.

But, nice to see you fixing up another game. Starting to turn into the new Durante..

PostPosted: 24 Jan 2016, 01:09 

A guy made this hud fix, it runs perfect centers ui etc... Test it... https://steamcommunity.com/app/367500/d ... 198827459/