Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 29 Apr 2024, 14:15

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 29 Nov 2015, 18:47 
Insiders
Insiders

ekrboi wrote:
It's been a while, sometime around when it was updated and released for Linux it would no longer span the monitors for me it would only render on the middle. I had to umm *find* a previous build to play. Basically I just used the CODEX crack for build 1808 and plopped it into dir Steam installed the game to. It was back to working with multi monitor as well as FWS.

I had considered doing that but that would mean I wouldn't be able to use my current save file. I guess my only recourse than is to find a build of the game in that state without it being cracked. Thank ekrboi.

Edit: I just got that cracked file to work. I only copied over the ShadowOfMordor.exe and it recognized my saves just fine. I guess those other files are what changes the save file location, didn't know that. I thought it was all or nothing.

Anyways, I can confirm v1808.19 Codex crack, with just the exe, works with 5760x1080 and Flawless Widesccreen. Time to finally finish this bad boy. Cheers.

Azza Fusion 4000 Liquid Cooled Full/Mini-ITX Tower - AMD Ryzen 1700x CPU - Tt Water 3.0 Ultimate CPU Cooler - ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme - 2x EVGA GTX 980 in SLI - Geil 16GB - Klipsch 5.1 THX Speakers - Vertex 4 128GB SSD, Sandisk 256GB SSD, Samsung 512GB 850 PRO SSD, WD Black 320GB & Two times Toshiba 5TB (one for Games and the other for Storage) - Logitech G502 - Corsair K65 RGB - Logitech G13 - Win10 Pro 64bit - 2-over-1 Viewsonic VA2448M 24" (2x 1920x1080 Secondary) & Samsung CHG90 Series Curved 49" (3840x1080) - Ergotech Monitor Stand - Shout out to WSGF for the upgrade on my stand!

PostPosted: 15 Dec 2015, 22:41 

Hi,
I'm using flawless widescreen for this game, and it worked fine, in fact my biggest issue was that in the army of mordor page I didn't see all captains, those on the first row did not display (out of my screen).
But now that I have to kill the war captains, or unsure how they are called in English, the four on their pedestal, I have the exact same issue, and even worse, I can see only the row of the war chief, and one row of captains, and that's all.
Any idea?
Thanks

PostPosted: 16 Dec 2015, 16:10 
Insiders
Insiders

The same thing happens to me. Once i got access to view the Higher Chiefs,. I could not longer see the bottom row - only a little bit of it. I tried changing teh FOV slider in Flawless, but it didn't change the Army screen.

You can use the keyboard to get navigate, get Intel, and select/target Warchiefs. Not really a solution for you, but it works. Since the soldiers on the bottom row are so weak, I don't acre which one I target. Plus I can still see their locations, Strengths & Weaknesses, and other info.

PostPosted: 17 Dec 2015, 16:22 
Editors
Editors

Or you can Alt+Tab to Flawless and disable the fix, browse through a pillarboxed Sauron's Army, then re-enable the fix to resume gameplay.
Either way it's as good as it gets, apparently this issue is a head-scratcher and the plugin won't receive any more updates at this point anyway.

PostPosted: 22 Jan 2017, 17:50 

Flawless Widescreen : on. Works perfectly.

Image Image Image