Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 21:17

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2014, 16:34 
Founder
Founder

Widescreen Grade: A
Ultra-Widescreen Grade: A
Multi-monitor Grade: B
4k Grade: A

Read Full Detailed Report - World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria

"Mists of Pandaria raised the existing level cap from level 85 to 90. It introduced a new character class, the monk, along with a new playable race, the pandaren. The vanity pet system was overhauled and a pet battle system was added. Scenarios were introduced, and Challenge Modes were added for dungeons. The existing 41-point talent trees were replaced by a new system of tiered talents awarded every 15 levels. Cross-realm zones were introduced, along with account-wide achievements and area of effect looting. The initial patch included nine new dungeons, three new raids, and two new battlegrounds (the Temple of Kotmogu and the Silvershard Mines), as well as one new arena (the Tol'vir Proving Grounds). The expansion also debuted new elements such as a player-run farm, and the Black Market auction-house.

Subsequent patches introduced the Brawler's Guild, as well as Heroic scenarios. Several additional raids, dungeons and scenarios, a new battleground (Deepwind Gorge), and a new arena (The Tiger's Peak) were also added."

Source: Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_of_Warcraft:_Mists_of_Pandaria)

4:3

16:10

16:9

21:9

3x1

Last edited by skipclarke on 05 Jan 2015, 02:59, edited 3 times in total.
Edit

PostPosted: 10 Jun 2014, 11:03 

I recommend the addon "MoveAnything" To help fix the Vanilla Blizzard UI to the center screen in Eyefinity/NVSurround setups.

You can find the download link here: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/move-anything

PostPosted: 10 Jun 2014, 14:25 
Founder
Founder

PatchworkHD wrote:
I recommend the addon "MoveAnything" To help fix the Vanilla Blizzard UI to the center screen in Eyefinity/NVSurround setups.

You can find the download link here: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/move-anything

Thanks for this. I'll add it to the DR. I only played a very little bit, just enough to get the shots I did.

Are there still issues with chat bubbles and combat bars? If so, what are the solutions?

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2014, 05:34 

Not at all sure where you're getting the info that DX11 is not supported in multi-monitor mode. I've Used Every version of WoW from WotLK through current on both Nvidia Surround and AMD/ATI Eyefinity and have ran DX11 since it was made available in the game without issue, nor have I ever heard of this claim before.

Can you cite your source?

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2014, 18:54 
Founder
Founder

Erik765 wrote:
Not at all sure where you're getting the info that DX11 is not supported in multi-monitor mode. I've Used Every version of WoW from WotLK through current on both Nvidia Surround and AMD/ATI Eyefinity and have ran DX11 since it was made available in the game without issue, nor have I ever heard of this claim before.

Can you cite your source?

My personal experience. When I selected the DX11 rendering option, the multi-mon resolutions weren't available. This thread has posts from just a few weeks ago. Seems there is a solution using Windowed Fullscreen. No true Fullscreen support, though. - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/13273357278