Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 16:41

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Enter the Matrix
PostPosted: 31 Mar 2012, 06:08 
Insiders
Insiders

Widescreen Grade: C
Ultra-Widescreen Grade: Incomplete
Multi-monitor Grade: C
4k Grade: Incomplete

Read Full Detailed Report - Enter the Matrix

Enter The Matrix casts the player as Niobe or Ghost, captain and first mate of the rebel ship Logos, respectively. Niobe is a master combatant, capable of beating up everyone in her way. She is an excellent pilot, both in the real world and in the Matrix. Ghost is very adept at firearms, and his marksmanship is a mastery. Both characters are very athletic, and throughout the game the player will have to walk, run, jump, strafe, peek, run on walls, climb ladders and pipes, and fight various enemies.

4:3

16:10

16:9

3x1

Last edited by jackfuste on 11 Sep 2017, 21:48, edited 4 times in total.
Edit

PostPosted: 31 Mar 2012, 10:38 
Editors
Editors

I remember playing EE, but had no idea there had been a sequel...

Looks like widescreen support is [.ini/Hor+] rather than [native/Vert-]. Would be great to have at least one widescreen screenshot for confirmation.
Also stretched cockpit should be listed as a sp anomaly. Does the helo model stretch on external views ?

PostPosted: 31 Mar 2012, 15:18 

I do NOT have a widescreen monitor so I did not take any WS Screenshots..
The Stretched cockpit happens in MP too???

I think the helicopter looks stretched in ecternal view?? do you want me to add some external screenshots??

Post subject: Well, the more the
PostPosted: 31 Mar 2012, 20:18 
Editors
Editors

Well, the more the screenshots you can provide, the better ;)
If the FOV can be edited manually, maybe it's also possible to run the game in a window at a custom widescreen resolution... ?

Post subject: Enter the Matrix
PostPosted: 19 Aug 2012, 07:00 
Insiders
Insiders

Widescreen Grade: C
Multi-monitor Grade: C

Read Full Detailed Report - Enter the Matrix

Enter The Matrix casts the player as Niobe or Ghost, captain and first mate of the rebel ship Logos, respectively. Niobe is a master combatant, capable of beating up everyone in her way. She is an excellent pilot, both in the real world and in the Matrix. Ghost is very adept at firearms, and his marksmanship is a mastery. Both characters are very athletic, and throughout the game the player will have to walk, run, jump, strafe, peek, run on walls, climb ladders and pipes, and fight various enemies.

Post subject: Re: Enter the Matrix
PostPosted: 24 Aug 2014, 00:14 

I downloaded both of the files but Stuffit picks it up as a compressed file. I was wondering if someone could do a small walkthrough on how to get this to work. I just installed this today and now I have a ASUS VG248QE and would like to play this game in widescreen. I have some experience with config files like when I got my 16:10 monitor years ago and came here to this site to learn how to make Quake 3, RTCW and Call of Duty play in widescreen and I still use the commands to this day when I install those old games. But this one is over my head, I did try a few things but it didn't work. I was hoping the patch would have fixed it to where it would recognize widescreen but it doesn't. Can anyone help me out here?