Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 10:14

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: 30 Dec 2014, 16:12 
Editors
Editors

:welcome

The Ultrawide Fix is outdated ! Use Flawless Widescreen or Widescreen Fixer instead.

PostPosted: 06 Jan 2015, 11:17 

hey guys i cant get skyrim to work with either of those on the version of skyrim...

im am trying to run 7680x1440

PostPosted: 08 Jan 2015, 16:40 

What steps do you take to run Skyrim?

PostPosted: 11 Jan 2015, 12:17 

hello guys, I'm using mod organizer for skyrim and somehow the flawless widescreen fix doesnt work in combination with mod organizer. I think it has to do with mod organizer having its own skyrim ini files. does anybody know a way to get it to work with eachother? or is there an instruction somewhere on how to do it manually?

any help would be appreciated, can no longer stand the black bars on the side of my 21:9 monitor

PostPosted: 11 Jan 2015, 21:43 

In your MO folder there is a profiles folder and in there will be a folder that matches the profile name shown in the top left of MO (drop down named "Profile").

In that folder will be the skyrimprefs.ini that you will edit with your custom resolution.
Update the values,
iSize H=
iSize W=

These should match the values that Widescreen Fixer will use.

The latest version of WF works with Skyrim, SKSE, MO with my ini set up as above.

Also as you are using MO you might want to take a look at this http://wiki.step-project.com/Main_Page. I did it for version 2.2.6 and have 260 mods running so I won't be updating anytime soon but Skyrim sure is pretty.

Let us know how you get on, especially if it works :)

PostPosted: 18 Mar 2015, 15:13 

Theres any way to run Legenday edition 1.9.32.0.8 in 21:9?

PostPosted: 01 May 2015, 03:16 

Hi I'm new to the triple monitor scene and I know this thread is old but does anybody here know how to run Skyrim on triple monitors? I've tried Haydens fix as well as felixs fix. Right now I'm trying to use Flawless Widescreen. I have an R9 290 btw.

PostPosted: 01 May 2015, 05:13 

MT6Anime wrote:
Hi I'm new to the triple monitor scene and I know this thread is old but does anybody here know how to run Skyrim on triple monitors? I've tried Haydens fix as well as felixs fix. Right now I'm trying to use Flawless Widescreen. I have an R9 290 btw.

Use the launcher to set whatever quality level you want and save it. Then go to your Documents/My Games/Skyrim folder and find SkyrimPrefs.ini. Once you open that in Notepad go down a little until you see these lines. (It should be line 43,44 or right near it)

iSize H=
iSize W=
That is where you need to put in your resolution. It will have whatever resolution you have been playing at before or whatever you set in the launcher. You can't pick 5760x1080 in the launcher and anytime you use the launcher to change graphics settings it might mess your resolution up. So just change it in this file. Quite frankly, this file has all the detailed graphics settings in it and you have more control over what settings you want to use anyway.
So assuming you are playing at 5760x1080 it would look like this

iSize H=1080
iSize W=5760

Then make sure to hit save and you are good to go. Start up Flawless widescreen make sure the Skyrim plugin is active and start your game. I was just playing it with that plugin less than 10 minutes ago so it definitely works. Let me know if it doesn't work and I'll help you figure it out.

PostPosted: 08 Jun 2015, 00:44 

Using Flawless Widscreen plug-in, I am able to play in 5760x1080.
Only problem is the SkyUI menus are way too big and unplayable.
Anyone have a way to get those scaled correctly?

Thanks!

Edit - there is a checkbox in the plug-in. Select it and it is AWESOME!! :rockout:

PostPosted: 17 Aug 2015, 15:14 

Ive got softTH running to get it to focus on one of my two screens, but for some reason I cant get the UI/HUD to center and scale properly.
Ive tried giving the resolution to flawless widescreen manually, but it doesn't seem to give a damn. :')

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next