Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 23:35

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 08 Aug 2011, 07:00 
Editors
Editors

Widescreen Grade: A
Multi-monitor Grade: A

Read Full Detailed Report - Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Deus Ex: Human Revolution is the third game in the Deus Ex first-person role-playing video game series, and a prequel to the original game. The game takes place during the year 2027, 25 years before Deus Ex. Nanotechnological augmentations have yet to be developed and biomechanical augmentations are the current state of the art.

The main protagonist, Adam Jensen, is a private security officer with Sarif Industries, a leading company that specializes in human augmentations. After he witnesses a chilling attack on his company which leaves him horrifically injured and forced to undergo augmentation to survive, "the conspiracy begins."

The player will visit five cities over the course of the game, including Detroit, Shanghai and Montreal. In addition, the protagonist will have his own apartment where he may store his secrets and collected information. The events in the game will lead to the formation of UNATCO from the original game.

PostPosted: 23 Aug 2011, 12:52 
Editors
Editors

Widescreen Grade: A
Ultra-Widescreen Grade: B
Multi-monitor Grade: A
4k Grade: Incomplete

Read Full Detailed Report - Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Deus Ex: Human Revolution is the third game in the Deus Ex first-person role-playing video game series, and a prequel to the original game. The game takes place during the year 2027, 25 years before Deus Ex. Nanotechnological augmentations have yet to be developed and biomechanical augmentations are the current state of the art.

The main protagonist, Adam Jensen, is a private security officer with Sarif Industries, a leading company that specializes in human augmentations. After he witnesses a chilling attack on his company which leaves him horrifically injured and forced to undergo augmentation to survive, "the conspiracy begins."

The player will visit five cities over the course of the game, including Detroit, Shanghai and Montreal. In addition, the protagonist will have his own apartment where he may store his secrets and collected information. The events in the game will lead to the formation of UNATCO from the original game.

4:3

16:10

16:9

21:9

3x1

Last edited by thales100 on 08 Feb 2016, 22:52, edited 8 times in total.
Edit

PostPosted: 23 Aug 2011, 20:43 
Founder
Founder

All the info is in the DR page. Hit the link in the original post.

PostPosted: 23 Aug 2011, 22:11 
Insiders
Insiders

Just a note, the HUD does not get centered with Nvidia-surround Multi-display solutions.

From a Nixxes rep on the Eidos boards :

The game integrates with AMD specific APIs to access the primary monitor location, bezel sizes, etc.

The game will list EyeFinity enabled in the setup dialog specifically.

The UI as well as some other things get placed on the primary monitor, while up to 5 additional monitors are used for peripheral vision.

Since these features are implemented using AMD specific APIs these are not currently available on NVidia hardware.

PostPosted: 24 Aug 2011, 00:26 

Ugh. I'm really disappointed that it doesn't work properly with Nvidia Surround. In Nvidia Surround, I'm also having an issue where the visible mouse cursor is left of where the actual mouse is, which makes hacking difficult. Also, on a related note (but somewhat off topic), I can confirm that this game does NOT work propetly with Nvidia 3D vision. I've heard it works with AMD HD3D though...

PostPosted: 24 Aug 2011, 00:44 
Editors
Editors

Thanks for the information tet5uo, ive added it to the DR.
@ species.zero : Yes, unfortunately thats true.

PostPosted: 24 Aug 2011, 08:02 
I Donated
I Donated

Hm.

Wish I could move the radar, healthbar and commsbox over from my side screens to the main one. It just wont work. Tried a few different things to get it centralised, but noo. Guess I've done something wrong <.>

Edit: Reports on Eidos forum that this seems to be a problem for Eyefinity users on Crossfire, but that http://sites.amd.com/us/game/downloads/Pages/crossfirex-app-profiles.aspx should fix it. I'll do a bit of testing once I get home.

It is one fine game tho, jeez.

PostPosted: 24 Aug 2011, 11:45 
Editors
Editors

It is one fine game tho, jeez.

Yep, excellent game. :twothumb

PostPosted: 24 Aug 2011, 14:03 

All the info is in the DR page. Hit the link in the original post.

I'm not really sure what to make of the explanation. Could you break it down for me? :)

PostPosted: 24 Aug 2011, 14:07 
Editors
Editors

[quote]All the info is in the DR page. Hit the link in the original post.

I'm not really sure what to make of the explanation. Could you break it down for me? :)

Zuffox, check the Detailed Report here - http://widescreengamingforum.com/dr/deus-ex-human-revolution/en , then check the "Solution" thats posted there, according to the aspect ratio youre playing the game, there is an adjustemnt to the FOV you should do to make the game Hor+, and not also Vert-. :onethumb